We need your photos. Get involved! Submit Your Photos by December 31st and Win!
PHOTO FORM (download)
Every year all photo submissions are voted on by the RPCV-Madison group to be part of the International Calendar.
Share your pictures with the world. Photos chosen for use in large format win 25 calendars. Photos chosen for use in small format win 5 calendars. Even if your photos aren’t chosen to be used in the calendar but do qualify criteria-wise you’ll receive a brand new calendar just for submitting your photo because we really appreciate your submission. Best of all your winning photo submissions will be helping others. Please read guidelines below.
Anyone can submit photos! You don’t need to be a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer to submit your photos for future calendars. If you have pictures from a country where Peace Corps Volunteers have served - past or present (see PC country listing below), we encourage you to join this great effort.
• Pictures must be from a country where Peace Corps Volunteers have served (past or present).
• No picture showing a Peace Corps Volunteer will be eligible.
• A photographer may submit a maximum of 5 pictures per year.
• A picture submitted three times, but not selected, is no longer eligible.
• Submit a quality 5”x7” print to be in the competition - a maximum of 5 photos per photographer.
• Original image can be a color print, transparency, or digital image (must be hi-res from 5 megapixel camera or better).
• Submitted prints will be retained in a RPCV library. If your photo wins, we may ask to use your original during production.
• Images must be clean, in-focus and have realistic color.
• No: B&W, mounted or framed photos, pictures with dust or scratches.
• Do not touch-up or resample your digital images.
• Glossy prints preferred.
• For digital photos use the following naming convention when saving your image - [country/entry#.photographer name]. Example: Morocco1.tcousins. Please save the image as a .jpg or .bmp extension.
• A completed SUBMISSION FORM (download) with photographer and picture information filled out must accompany all pictures.
• If you submit digital photos, send the photos along with the submission and release forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The photographer’s name and country where taken must be on the back of EACH photo in non-smudging ink. Please do not write directly on the photo. Write on a label with pencil or indelible ink before adhering to the back of the photo.
• Include a CURRENT address, phone and e-mail so we can contact you if you win.
• Submit 1-5 quality images and receive a complimentary calendar. • Small photo winners receive 5 calendars.
• Large photo winners receive 25 calendars!
Send Photos and Form To:
Photo Coordinator RPCVs of Wisconsin-Madison
PO Box 1012
Madison, WI 53701
Or submit digitally to email@example.com.
|Active - 71 as of March 2012||Former - 69 as of March 2012|
St. Vicent & The Grenadines
St. Kitts & Nevis
Central African Republic
Cook Islands (NZ)
Democratic Republic of Congo
Granada & Carriacou
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Congo
Sao Tome & Principe
Turks & Caicos (UK)
Copyright © 2008, 2012 Returned Peace Corps Volunteers International Calendar all rights reserved. Powered by SilwikDesign.com